Google Installer APK is an application for Android phones to install Google Apps which are restricted in some countries like China. Particularly, the Chinese internet industry is quite restrictive for downloading popular and useful Google Apps like YouTube, Maps, Docs, and such others. To get rid of this, Google Installer APK is a way out. Many other countries are also on this list.
Google Installer App is a one-stop destination to get all the Gapps, which are banned in China. Xiaomi MiUi 7, 8, 9 and Color OS are some mobile operating systems popular in many countries prohibiting the installation of Google Play store, in such cases Google Installer come for user rescue.
Besides that, Android devices like Redmi Note 3 and other models on the same line, welcomes Google installer APK for this reason. Many companies like Meizu, Huawei, Samsung, Lyf etc incorporate app stores other than Google Play for the reason that it’s simply banned.
The fact is very important to note here that; Google Play store is not banned in China rather Google bans some widely used apps in China. Well, Google has its own reasons to do so but users can get out of their misery through Google installer APK download.
Google Installer, an Android app, that serves an alternative to Google Play in China and other countries where the Google offers its compact services, do not require rooting of Android phones. In this way, it’s safe and risk-free to install Google Installer.
Google Installer APK
App Name: Google Installer APK
Supported Version: Android 4.0+
Last Updated: November 30, 2018
The latest version of Google Installer APK is 2.0 that works smoothly on all the Android devices later than 4.0 including Android Nougat. The new update of Google Installer, 2018 will hardly take less than an MB on any Android device thereby fits to even on low storage Android pieces. Check out the table below for more specifications.
|Application||Google Installer APK|
|App Size||166 KB|
|Supported Version||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated||November 30, 2018|
Features of Google Installer
- All the popular and lesser-known Google Apps are available.
- Act as a substitute for Google Play store.
- Synchronize Google data to serve the users better.
- Doesn’t require root.
- Offers all the Google Play services.
- Synchronize Google Services Framework.
How to Install Google Installer
- Download Google Installer APK with the help of link given above.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to ‘About Phone’
- Activate ‘Developer Options’ by tapping on build number 7 times in a row.
- Also, allow Mock location option.
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ from security settings.
- Install Google Installer APK.
- Open the app.
- Tap on the blue color circle.
- Then tap on the yellow one.
- Also, install Google Services Framework.
- Tap the red button and accept all the terms and conditions.
- That’s it! Enjoy all the Google apps.
Google Installer is a sigh of relief for users deprived of Google Apps so far. Google Installer App serves as an alternative, offering all the Google services for free. To download Google Installer APK, there’s no need to root an Android device. This reduces the risk of installing a third-party app store. This website contains the safe and secure download link for Google Installer APK unlike websites such as 4pda, APKMirror or XDA.